Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Scumbag Bagged me!

Well Mr Scumbag wasn't lying from last night.. He spent a lot of pounds of me, and then gave me a good pounding. Now I admit, I had wondered if this might happen. You know what Im like. I love sex. He was absolutely gorgeous. We met and went for a coffee, He was very polite, pulled my Chair out and everything! We went round a couple of shops laughing and joking like old friends. He asked me not to say too much about him in this Blog for personal reasons. But suffice to say, between you and me readers.. God was he good in the sac. I mean… His tongue hit places in my coochie that I haven’t felt tingle in a long time. Oh my god and his smile.. I was hooked from the very start. He had on this very sexy aftershave called 212 I believe. It smelt divine. He had a little bit of stubble, (which I only noticed when he was going down on me funnily enough) but he was rugged and manly, He was exactly what I needed on a Tuesday afternoon between my thighs!!!

So I evidently took him back to mine, I think its only fair to show the poor sod, all the Merch he has just brought me, but more of a live show,, So we spent Hours fucking and watching me try on bra’s, thongs, corsets. It was all a waste, As soo as it went on, it was getting peeled back off just as fast. We even broke a pair, which he promised to replace the next time we get together. I think he must be someone famous, or simply be a really well paid man, because he wanted to buy me everything!

I’ll have nothing on my wish list left if I’m not careful!

Anyway, Im bloody knackered and If I’m being honest… Scumbag is in the shower, So I don’t want him to catch me blogging :P But I promise I’ll update tomorrow night with details, He said no details about his job right, Not about his cock. And trust me when I say this.. It’s something to be shared :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment