Just got back from Lunch with the Sexy John. He text me this morning saying “Felicity I have to leave on a business trip tomorrow, I can’t wait to see you! Are you free for lunch? ?” I met him for lunch at a quiet little bistro, he looked as dashing as I remembered. Why hadn't I slept with him yet? Oh that’s right, I had decided to listen to my friends! I could be having multiple orgasms with This Hugh Grant look-a-like but were having a multiple coursed meal instead! Either way, god he’s so hot to look at. I can already feel my pussy clenching with anticipation. John wore this light blue denim shirt with black trousers and brown shoes, his dirty blonde hair the colour of sand flopping back, just enough hair to actually grip when having good sex. I wore one of my new Green bra and thong sets, with a pair of tight jeans and a black tank top that showed just the right amount of cleavage! You would of thought I was the menu the way John was looking at me, although having said that, I do have something he could eat!
We had our meal and shared a desert, Same spoon and everything, He held out a spoon of ice-cream and I thought Perfect, I can show my sucking skills, so I snaked my tongue out licking the underside of the spoon and sunk my mouth down onto the spoon taking it deep into my mouth, his fingers that helf the spoon touching my lips, a small smile rising on his face seeing how much I took into my mouth. I slowly pulled back, the contents of the spoon all gone, he got another spoonful ready, obviously wanting a repeat so I did not disappoint him, I for one am not a one trick pony!
I took it in my mouth again, just as quick as the spoon left my mouth he replaced it with his lips, He was leaning half way ove the table, his tongue delving into my mouth tasting the cool melting ice cream off my tongue, his hand rested round the back of my neck as he pressed my head to his extending the kiss, A soft moan escaped my mouth. I could feel my nipples hardening against my new lace bra. My panties wet in excitement. The waiter came over causing us to part lips and sit back into our seats both of us blushing like high school students. He smiled not taking his eyes off me handing the waiter a £50 note and took my hand and led me out of the bistro.
Now I don’t know about you ladies but I can’t remember the last time a man paid for me with such style. Not an utter of a word, I didn’t even see him reach for a wallet, it was just there, and then we were gone before I had time to protest. He walked me back to my car, hand in hand, his hand squeezing mine a little every few steps. We stopped just outside my car door as he took a step forward and pushed himself up against me, causing my back to hit up against the car door, my hands immediately run up his chest to rest on his shoulders as he leans in to kiss me once more. He leans into the crease of my neck and whispers “ I’ll see you when I get back gorgeous” leans down, kisses the nape of my neck softly and pulls back and walks away, looking back twice with this little playboy grin. I got into my car and lay back in the chair. My phone pings and I get it out of my bag, it’s a message from John. “ It was really hard not to take you back to my place and finish that kiss we started. How about I call you later tonight and you can let me know what we would of got up too? ;D John xxx”
Well this sucks because now I just want him more. Perhaps I’ll give him a little treat on the phone tonight, perhaps a preview of what’s to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment