Sunday, 15 August 2010

I'm pretty sure if my dildo were a human, it would have muscles like the hulk because I just gave it a monstrous work out! I spent all day doing stuff to my Blog! I have added more links, a place where if you're feeling generous you may donate and help me afford sexy panties!!! Also a chat so if you don't want to comment you can say hi on the chat, feel free to write how much my Blog turns you on, because that would turn me on!

John finally called, he spoke about this morning and how great it was. He asked me what I was wearing to which I obviously replied nothing! He laughed and his tone changed, he told me to close my eyes, too suck on my index finger and slowly run it down my lips down to my nipple. I could feel a soft breeze coming in through the window, I shuddered, the wet trail my finger left ice cold against my skin as the breeze blew against it, my body came over in Goosebumps my nipples standing up erect like small erasers on the top of a pencil. He told me to circle my nipples and running my other finger down to my clit, I could hear his heavy moaning it was turning me on so much, he instructed me to start rubbing my pussy and that he was already almost about to cum but he wanted me to get off first. He asked if I had a dildo to which I huskily whispered several, he told me to grab one and fuck myself with it while rubbing my clit. Well a few minutes of that and him moaning over the phone I couldn't hold on any longer and I begged him to cum with me! We lay there panting and both started laughing. He left to go clean up and I'm here one hand typing, the other rubbing my still effect nipples.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sleep well knowing I'm now not a phonebone virgin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment