You will all be so proud of me. I haven’t text John back all day, Ok that’s a lie, but I made him wait till 20 minutes ago! He text me this morning saying “ Morning baby, last night was amazing, I’m going to be thinking about you on my trip, Don’t forget about me J xxx” ha-ha He knows me so well, I never seem to have just 1 guy. It’s either nobody, or several! Never just 1. Who knows, I mean John is Boyfriend material!
My list.
- Must be taller. I love having to go on tiptoes to kiss a man.
- Has to have nice lips and know how to use them. There is nothing that could turn me off more, then a man with wispy thin lips, that nibbles on me, or a man with big fat lips that sucks both of mine into his big gob!
- Nice Hair is a must. I did a few hair courses when I left school, It’s left me picky for hair, I like it to be long enough to tug on, but not long enough to ponytail!
- NOT A LOT OF JEWELLERY. YUCK
- A big dick has it’s perks as does a small one, As long as he pleasures me, were on!
So with that being said, I’m not really that picky!
I Have been invited to a friends funeral on Saturday, Were heading down there on Friday afternoon, so I’m afraid my sexy readers, I wont be around till Monday, But I'm sure you can hold out!
Now I would like to try something.
If you’re currently reading this, would you do me a favour please?
Can you see right along the side here?
-------------------------------->>>>>
There is a place where you can type and chat to me.
Can you all just write a name, or type Anon 1, (if you seen Anon 1 there, type Anon 2 etc)
And let me know if you are enjoying my Blog so far? Are there any positions you could recommend to me that I might like? Perhaps you know of some Panties (not that I need to be buying) that I might want or perhaps you would just like to say hi.
It would be lovely for some feedback. Please, it will take just a second. You can put my Blog URL address in there if you don’t have one, of if you would like to link to a face book/ online journal of your own, please do so.
I’ll be very upset if you don’t, as I can see who comes and goes on this website in the stats So I will know if new people come on and not write things. Who knows maybe if you do, you may get a treat :P
Felicity
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment